Monday, September 19, 2011

Our group presentation hero

In Advanced Financial Management our professor split the class into two groups of 30 students. We had to analyze the dividends policy of a case and our group had to present why investors should sell after analyzing the data in the case, the other group had to present the buy argument.

Through all the coordination to get this project done, it came down to our finance expert Jared and partner Luisa who had to pull off the 25 minute pitch. God love them, Jared is in school full time and has been working full time since his internship. We were hustling to make sure we solved the assignment but the glory really was felt when they got up there.

The first group went and they gave a very strong presentation. Then Luisa and Jared went and he nailed it! He was so passionate, almost aggressive.

During the cheering, Manuel turned around to Jared and said "that was incredible!" I said "I feel like I need a cigarette!"

We won the battle of the case dividends strategy!

No comments:

Post a Comment