320 IE'ers turned out to watch the ten of us perform with the ROCKSTAR IE Band. The notorious Dean of our IMBA program and my Cost Accounting professor were two of the four judges.
A month ago I couldn't look at someone in the face while singing. The first time I went to practice with the band (the mic stand faces drummer Carlo), I started by looking at the top of the wall and by the end of the song I wanted to be looking at Eliran a guitarist and friend. As I sang, I baby-stepped down the wall and at the end of the last run-thru of my song I made it to Carlo who was looking at me with a huge smile on his face. I had just met Carlo at this rehearsal but I fell in love that night.
And I fell in love tonight. What an incredible experience!!!! Thank you to my amazing backup singers Sierra and Megan and INCREDIBLE does not describe how absolutely-out-of-this-park-wonderful the IE band is: Eliran, Paul, Alejandro, Andres and Carlo.
You guys KILLLED it tonight!
My "I want it all" Performance!
All the girls "Rolling in the Deep"
![]() |
| IE Idol |

Erin - GREAT JOB!!! You have a bit of country in your voice? On the Nashville!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Carol