On my last day in Northern California it wouldn’t have been right to celebrate any other way, except by throwing a party!
Saturday morning started off so well! The Starbucks run turned into more than just a latte, but best friends Eva and Kristen (who flew in from San Diego) were nonchalantly enjoying their own drinks when I walked in! It was such a treat!!!! We laughed after the fact because Robyn was intent on joining us for coffee and I insisted that we bring one back to her from our earlier grocery store trip. Little did I know…I’m sorry for almost spoiling it Robyn, Eva & Kristen!
We served sangria, the house special, and let the toasting and roasting begin!!! Thank you SO SO much to everyone who was able to come and to those who sent their goodbyes!!! I will truly miss all of you and cannot wait to see you abroad or when I’m back in town!! All my love and thanks!!
Enjoy the photos!!
No comments:
Post a Comment