Anticipating my arrival to Madrid, Angela connected the two of us because Victoria was a Madrid resident for 12 years and is currently living in Mallorca. As it turned out Victoria was in Madrid for the day and asked if I could meet her for an "early" lunch at 1:30 pm. We were almost alone in the restaurant until 3 pm so it was the perfect place to gab! I still have not gotten used to the eating patterns, plates or portions...my three p's!
Victoria gave me some of the inside scoop about Madrid with promises for more travel tips and advice at our next date! I brought along the (now infamous) travel guide book that was a gift from Angela before I left. Thoughtfully, Angela had highlighted places all over Spain where she had travelled that were worth a visit. At lunch Victoria made a few of her own highlights and passed on some time-sensitive or seasonal locations to best leverage the changing weather.
We gabbed until the last bite of our cococcisimmo!! (I might be spelling that wrong Victoria!) It was fabulous!! The cococcisimmo was great too!
| From 101003 |
No comments:
Post a Comment