It’s Saturday at noon and my roommate Deepak and I just finished cleaning our apartment. (Sid was only here until he found an apartment, Deepak moved in three weeks ago.) Last weekend Deepak and I kicked off our Saturday morning deep cleaning the apartment (hopefully regular) routine. It was extra special, we found a vacuum. There is a peace of mind with a vacuum you just don’t get with a broom. We spent four hours cleaning. I got out of the shower and moved across a smooth laminate floor in my bedroom, glorious. It wasn’t quite the same in the kitchen or the living room. You know when you step on the smallest little something! It always leads to more small somethings! Then your feet feel dirty all over again.
Where is a Swoboda when you need one?
I'm here! Sorry I couldn't be there to help you. I'm sure you did a fine job cleaning. Thanks for the shout out B! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThe cleaning was much better than what I did this morning Erin!
ReplyDelete