Friday, November 5, 2010

Michael Buble

I was the child that listened to Frank Sinatra in the room next to my brother’s where pictures of Eminem and Dr. Dre hung. There was also a very specific and very comprehensive N’Sync obsession. When my brother turned me on to the first Buble song there was no turning back. I love his voice and I loved the songs and when I saw that he was coming to Madrid it was a no brainer that I was seeing Michael abroad. My concert MO is to see musicians that I love. If I can’t rock out to the music and sing along, I probably won’t spend the money. It might be a little bit narrow minded, but concerts can be expensive! That is the long explanation to why this was my third time seeing him…but I don’t have to explain myself!

It was fun to hear the audience sing to his music with their Spanish accents. I know what te quiero and amor mean ladies. He is soooooooo good. His voice is like chive butter baby.

From 101031
Michael singing without a microphone acapela to our crowd of 12,000….Cause I’m singing this song for you…

No comments:

Post a Comment