Yesterday morning, there was a collective class temperature frustration - too hot? too cold? The vents are right above the back row and we (in the front) weren’t feeling the air. When one of my neighbors asked to turn the air on, my back row classmate Raymond said, “it’s snowing outside, that should be an indication not to turn the AC on.”
SNOW!!! Glorious snow! Smartphones started buzzing advertising facebook posts, texts and tweets that it was snowing in Madrid!!
During the break between classes I brought my camera and headed outside in my raincoat and flat ballet slippers, appropriate snow outfit? It was the kind of snow that melts when it hit the ground. Snowballs will have to be saved for another day.
| From 101129 |
After classes, I went to the library and worked on accounting and afterwards convinced Kundan to come to a pub with me to watch the Real Madrid vs Barcelona futbol game….it was not pretty.
Sergio Ramos and I have the same haircut!
No comments:
Post a Comment