N2 got together for dinner at Omar, a Turkish restaurant to celebrate the end of another term. The food was outstanding and the first of a few entertainments that evening included a belly dancer. Yasanth, Alexy, Jumpei and Rashed all were cheered out of their seats to shake it with our dancing queen. I was cheered and then boo’d for not going up. I actually took belly dancing classes in college and I wasn’t horrible, but I had a vision of being overcome by dancer-ego and trying to out-dance her, so I thought it best not to go there. Maybe I needed another beer.
The night before the girls prepared a surprise for our male classmates, we serenaded the boys with Rihanna’s “Only Girl in the World.” Taking turns shouting out the verses over the crowd catcalls. It inspired two of our male classmates to get up and pin a couple females against the wall, to make her "feel like the only girl in the world." Oh boys. After the song, one of our male classmates said, “it’s about time you girls paid us back for getting you those flowers.”
We ended the night with a slide show of term 2 that Sofia and Sandra put together capturing the antics to celebrate our last term together. I heart N2.
No comments:
Post a Comment